theme song

KRY KRY SKY-SUPER JUNIOR To The Beautiful You OST

Powered by mp3crop.com

Saturday 12 January 2013

Frustration..Depression!!!

Its killing me..SHINee(my "boyfriend's" band) is coming to Malaysia this Sunday(13/1/2013) and I am stuck here in my university...What a life that I cant even get to see my "boyfriend" *sigh* *sigh* I guess the only place to cure my depression would be YOUTUBE hehe...the best channel in the world ever!Okay..People might get confused asking what the f*** is SHINee doing in Malaysia..Calm down guys!Its because of Samsung Galaxy 27th GOLDEN DISK AWARD(btw,the tickets are super duper expensive but its worth it when you are watching someone who made you smile all day long haha)
Besides SHINee,Miss A,Exo,Sistar and many more will be here too..I wont be going but I am excited because I am in the same country with them hahaha

Their latest photoshoot for 2013 calendar..Minho looked mature(is it true or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment